Friday, February 10, 2006

Houston - I'm excited to hear that 4 of the 5 Pistons were named to the East All Star team. I still have hope for TayTay too. For sure I gotta get me a Billups All-Star jersey! Also we got Coach Martz to help transform our Wet Toast Offense into the Greatest Show on Turf Part 2. The Red Wings defeated the Predators 3-2. Good day for Detroit Sports all the way around!

I'm bummed though my man Chris Paul didn't make the All-Star team :(

Let's see, I wrapped up jury duty yesterday. I was quite shocked that I was selected to be on the jury. It was wierd too because of all the 200 prospective jurors there, I was the youngest. As I was selected, I felt like I was on the Budweiser Hot Seat because the plaintiff kept asking me questions about how I will vote. Being on the jury reminded me of Survivor, because as both lawyers said that the power is on us to decide. As I was in the jury room, it was like a Survivor tribe because everyone wants to vote this way and so many different personalities that we had to work with. In the end, I hope I made the right decision on the case. The Judge spoke to me after the case was over and I shared some of my insight about things. It was cool because he thought I made a lot of good points about the case. It was nice to hear that because I always thought I'd make a pretty darn good lawyer if I didn't hate politcs so much. It was an honor to serve though after all 225 years ago this was what the people who helped shaped this country died for.

Dang it, I found out Dodgeball starts soon and my shoulder still hurts in certain motions. I think I might of found a short term cure, which is buyin a shoulder strap that I can wear while I am playin. I also got this stupid blister on my foot which is makin it hard to walk or run. On top of that, I got this sore throat, cold, and fever that's makin me a lil weak. Man I'm just damaged goods at this point.

Operator

No comments: