Friday, February 24, 2006

L.C. Smith - Wow, I guess I better get to this before it gets old which is the Detroit Zoo. As much as I love the Zoo, but if they gonna save it they better revamp the joint. Everytime I go, I still feel like I can see the same stuff in my backyard. Compared to the other zoos such as the Minnesota Zoo, now that place was rockin. I felt like I walked into Jurassic Park over there, so I say not only save it, but improve it. All we really got is that Arctic exhibit, and some peacocks runnin free.

It's set in stone now, Easter week, The Kid invades Sin City. I'm looking forward to this trip with my family. This will be the first in a few years now that it will be my parents, sis, and myself all in the same spot for vacation. However, they'll only be there for a couple of days before they head back home. My tix is set for the week and I plan on doing some training out there. I also plan on driving out to LA for sure. I also wanna drive out to Salt Lake City, and Phoenix so I can check off those states off my list.

Now I'm workin on the July 4th vacation which looked like Seattle/V part 2. However, now it looks more like Part 2 alright, but back to the Motherland, HK baby. I think I'm straight going to either one, but I really wanna go back to HK. I feel as if I have more to prove over there to my fam. I wanna see how my cuz, Mackey is doing in v-ball, did she improve her abilities? I wanna play b-ball to show everyone how we ball in the states. I wanna train over there for CCUC compared to last year when I hurt my knee and couldn't do any of that mentioned above. Ooops gave away my answer to what I'm gonna do for Labor Day weekend, wedding or CCUC? Oh well, she don't read this anyways because I'd rather go through a war in Chicago than dressed GQ for a weddin.

Red

No comments: