Thursday, February 09, 2006

Screech - Hmmm I think I need a MRI on my shoulder. I called it right again a week ago, as I wrote about how one of my t'mates was controlled by his hormones at our game. Some of my other t'mates brought it up to me before the game in how they noticed B's tryin so hard ot impress her. As the games began today, it had an inverse effect to last week. I sensed something was up because I noticed he played awful in the 1st and 3rd games, yet did pretty well in the 2nd. The wierd thing was that Nikki was watchin the 1st and 3rd games. I can sense something was off balance.

After we swept the fake Titans, Nikki gave me a 'tude for how I was jokin with one of my t'mates. Normally, Nikki is pretty mellow in chatting with me. As the night went on, I found out that I was right again in that something was up. It turns out that Nikki and B actually went on a couple of dates prior to tonight. However, she shot him down for another which is why he played better when she was not watching. All I gotta say is DUDE y'all older than me, why bring the drama to a game I love to play? To me, boo hoo she does not want to go out with ya anymore, get on with your life and move on. This is why peeps need to train themselves mentally strong for this type of stuff.

On the flipside, I pretty much played lefty today. I even served lefty, which just shows how much my shoulder hurts. The team wants me to shut it down for a week, but playoffs are comin up and I wanna lock up 2nd. I'll only have to play in the important things for this week now. It was fun quizzing each other bout Saved by the Bell trivia during our game tonight though.

Farmer's Market

No comments: