Thursday, February 02, 2006

Mucus - I am so pissed at how tonight's v-ball game went. Pissed wouldn't even be able to describe my emotions. Most would say, well winnin 2 out of 3 isn't bad and it's better than losing all of them. Prior to the game, everyone knew I was playin with the flu and they could just tell I wasn't feelin well. During the 1st game, I tried to make a diving save on a freeball. However, I fell short and popped my shoulder out of place. I had an injury timeout, and one of my t'mates helped me pop that sucker right back in. After all 3 games, I sat on the bench to relax and reflect why we lost a game. At the time, Ryan was massaging my shoulder to try and keep it loose then I got medical attention from Nicole trying to wrap ice on it.

But it's not really any of those things that really pissed me off. It's how one of my t'mates, B played which pissed me off. It's only been 3 weeks now that he's joined our team and I am starting to notice how much attention he gives to a specific female at Joe D's. None of my business if he's tryin to hook up with her, which he is doing at a rapid aggressive pace. The thing is, that she was reffing our game and he acted out of character tryin to impress her. Here are my examples of his hormone rages and italics are my mental reactions to it.

1) Got some kills, hootin and hollerin after each one. Why don't you hoot and holler when they roofed ya just as many times as you got a kill?

2) Complained to the wings bout not tellin him how many blockers there are. Great hitters should already see where the blocks are comin from.

3) Gets roofed and complains at the wings for the coverage. Maybe if ya learned how to hit line they won't block ya angle, ya think?

4)
Hootin and hollerin when he finally blocks one but opposition was able to get over still. Celebrate after the play is dead ya dummy, cuz of your early celebration, it just cost us a point after they dumped it over ya.

5) Changes the defense because they keep successfully dinkin it over him. Read the set, it gives the hitter away if he's going to hit it or not. Due to the hormones on that, your too busy tryin to super block everything to impress her.

6)
Tryin to lead the huddle on my called timeout. Who died and made you Captain America on this team? But I'll let you speak so you think you can impress her.

7) We reduced his sets in the last game because I said so :) How do ya like them apples? Maybe when you learn how to hit from the weakside, then I don't need to kill as many from the backrow.

I just want him focused on the game at hand, if he wants to flirt then do it after the game. All these things I have listed was out of character for him. He needs to cockblock his hormones for 1 hour and just stay focused. Great players show they are great, they don't need to say it on the court. Gosh it just pisses me off, and he better shape up next week otherwise I'll need to put him in his place with a game of 2's.

6 games left before playoffs and I ain't gonna let him ruin the team's chances of getting a 'ship.

All Down Hill From Here

No comments: