Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Omni Center - I wasn't gonna say much today because well it wasn't too exciting of a day. However, as I was walkin into the gym to shoot around before I got ready to work at the Rec, an amazin thing happened. I saw some ballerz who looked so freakin familar to me. So I checked out there gear, and I'm like nah no one would ever sport that team, but I was right!!! It was them, the Atlanta Hawks standin all in front of me. They were runnin a team practice at the Rec before they battle the Pistons tomorrow night. I didn't say much to them because I was too star gazed plus I wanted to play with them too. It sucked also because I had to get ready for work as well and set up soccer and v-ball.

But it was cool, I mean last year's dunk champion Josh Smith less then a foot away from me. After there practice, Tony Delk and Tyronn Lue went at it in ping-pong, let me tell ya they both got some game in that too. Zaza was watchin the ping-pong match while the rest of the team was checkin out the Rec. The Rec is the place to be for a lot of the NBA teams because a lot of them practice here. I've had my moments where I saw Ben Wallace, Lindsey Hunter and others come out to play here.

If I had one question to ask them, I wanted to ask Josh what he thinks about Nate Robinson as this year's Dunk champ. I knew I should of brought my digital camera with me today too :( Lomas Brown's gonna be at the Rec this Wednesday to help celebrate the National Fitness Day.

Peach

No comments: