Thursday, February 23, 2006

K8 - Woohoo, I met another celeb but of course I didn't have my camera on hand. Today, was National Fitness Day at OU so we had all sorts of events for people to compete in. Thanks to my twin, Bridget to take my hockey shifts so I could sneak off and meet him. I got introduced to Lomas Brown baby! I showed his son around the Rec and played some ball with him. I'm shocked that some peeps don't know who he is, I mean he is a Lions legend #75 on the O-Line.

We played 2 rounds of playoffs tonight at Joe D's. My team is back once again to the Finals for the second straight time. However, of course more drama with my team and I don't know where I stand anymore. My t'mate B is now regarded as the most hated player in the league. How hated is he? Well, even some of my other t'mates do not like him and I'm tryin to help diffuse everything. Tonight was playoffs so everyone was playin at their highest, and emotions got the best of a lot of people. People chuckin the balls back n forth to each other, droppin f-bombs to each other, callin each other assholes, and then there's me just doin my thing.

Some say he's cocky, but is he? He's hollerin and hootin at every great play he makes. If I get a great kill, I do a lil dance, shuffle, or brush the dirt off my shoulders, but why doesn't anyone have a prob when I do that? If B makes a mistake, he admits it is his fault, but that's not good enough from my t'mates. However, I make a mistake and admit it, why doesn't anyone jump on my case?

On the flipside, I've been called PacMan because I always want to be fed the ball. Now I'm referred to as Superman because everyone thought that I just put the team on my back and got us in the Finals. I got a lot of hugs from my t'mates, but the opponents all hugged me too, that was a new feelin. I would just hope everyone sees that I play with all my heart and I won't let a bad shoulder or pinky stop me. Now everyone is rootin for us to win the Finals as the underdogs, # 3 vs. # 1. Just put the pressure on my back as well because some peeps' games are built for show, but I'm built to go.

Like Kobe says in his commercials, love or hate me, love me for my game or hate me for it.

Shake That

No comments: