Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Timberwolves - It was nice today to hang out with my boy KG. He was probably my best friend in high school because we did everything together. We played ball at Dumar's every Friday, went to concerts, movies, and just had a great relationship. His parents always treated me with love as well. I remember when he would love school for his co-op job before lunch and I'd just skip school every other day and chill at his house before he went to his job. I'm glad that he's got success down in Orlando though.

It's ironic, because I remember I used to annoy KG to death. He hated my guts in jr. high because I was obnoxious in class, and cocky on the court. It's funny how in high school we just have this strong bond. We were lookin back at our LaserQuest days when we were members there. No one wanted to mess with Dimebags (KG) and Galvatron (Me), we always finished in the top 3. We were so good that we got invited to play in the Doc Hollywood special.

I think I met my female twin when it comes to sports. Bridget and I have now the same ugly pinky and now she has my splint that I made. It was fun because in the IM office we were comparin battle scars, and war wounds. She's probably one of the toughest female cookies I've met in the sports world. We play hurt because pain is temporary baby.

Lastly, wow I can't believe I'm sayin this but man I'm addicted to Facebook. Thanks to KC for helpin me how to use it.

Aces

No comments: