Friday, February 03, 2006


NFL Experience - Big Ben vs. Matt Hasselback

QB Challenge - B-Hater showin Joey how it's done!
The Drive - B-Hater posin before gettin outreached by me :)
Ren Cen - The night view from the Campus!

40 -
Oh boy do I have a big ouchie in my shoulder. I need to get this thing checked out this weekend because I can't cock my arm back in quick motions. This would lead to problems later tonight. So the B-Hater and I went Downtown tonight and we checked out the NFL Experience! I saw Michael Boulware there! We participated in some of the events, and I tell ya the wait in line is like waiting at Cedar Point. Some of the events were stupid, because it's like waiting in line, and when you get there you just throw a football as far as you can. It's like doing the same thing in my backyard without the wait.

We participated in the QB Challenge, and this is where the probs began. I did some practice motions with my arm throwing the football. I just can't get a clean release off, but I was able to hit 1 target out of 3 attempts. B-Hater and I also got a free Snickers while waiting in line. Actually, a mom forced her son to give one to each of us since he had 3. We felt so bad :( I bought a Terrible Towel!

Afterwards, we walked down to the Campus to check out everything. The big slide was shut down :( If it wasn't raining we were gonna go ice skating. We checked out the Taste of D, mmm the cinnamon roasted almonds I got were yummy. We also stood next to the Channel 4 station where Devin was doing the 10:00 news.

It was a lot of fun seeing so many people walking around Downtown. Kid Rock even mentioned it tonight sayin how a lot of places usually have so many people downtown, but in the D once it hits 6:00 the streets are empty. However, real peeps from the D have hope that this city is turning around. No sell-outs to those who chose to leave, in the D we rough it out through thick and thin, just like all those who jumped on the Pistons bandwagon after we started winning. Where were y'all at when we were 32-50, the D we keep it real.

Washington

No comments: