Sunday, June 30, 2002

Today I was at Zion Fellowship for a little actually I was just chilling with my little girl Stephanie. And when I was talking to her, it made me realize how much she reminds of Crystal. Then I did some reflecting on some of my ACA kids and who they resemble from CBC. And another good one is Stephanie from ACA reminds me of little Amanda at CBC. They both are cute, but they always want things their way and get impatient if it seems unfair to them. Jennifer and Shuang remind me of Belicia and Joanne on the smaller one follows the older one around. Yeah I miss work at ACA already especially since I was preparing the lesson for the week.

And on the other side of work, there is work at the restaurant which I dread but I get cash on the spot. Today had to be the day that everyone was a winner on the Dumbest Customer Award. Why? Because who the GG gets chop suey food on a day like today. Like hello? There is Dairy Queen right across from us. So yeah I work 6 days a week, and between working at ACA and at the restaurant, you can tell which one I enjoy more.

Detroit Grammar

No comments: