Thursday, March 25, 2004

Best news that I learned today, was that Prof. Molter told us what our EED 354 final would be. Our final is on April 19th, and it will consist of meeting at Big Boys in Rochester. Molter told us he was buying for both of his 354 classes. So as I was counting my 5 finals for my 5 classes with only a month left of this semester, I have finished 3 finals already. This Big Boys, then Carl and I finished our PowerPoint Final for our other EED 420 class, and there is no final in Astro!

Good fellowship conversations that we had tonight at 5-1-4. So what is your definition of being romantic?

I also learned today about this whole Taiwan presidency or whatever type of government they got going on over there. Actually, I'm still a little confused about it come to think of it. Yes, I am slow at this but I think I am only slow because it still doesn't interest me too much. I mean politics, to me who cares. I've been going to the Rec Center to workout even more and there is Caution Tape as soon as you walk in, and it reads "From this point forward, there will be no campaigning." This is for the fools running for OU Student Body President. I've seen some of these jabroni's on campus campaigning and asking people like me to vote for them. Personally, I have yet to vote for our president of our own country, so why am I gonna bother voting for one of those peeps? Politics, politians all liars and dirty people. However, there has been one gal at A2 who's been talking to me to prove me wrong, I welcome the challenge.

Edge of Heaven

No comments: