Thursday, March 18, 2004

Man am I an idiot sometimes. So the other day I finally got my letter back from MTTC for my next standard test. All my peeps are all taking at Hart Middle School like 3 miles away from my house. But me, nope I was dumb and put down the wrong city. I put down Detroit because it said Metro area, but what I should of put down was Pontiac/Auburn Hills. So now while all my peeps are taking it at Hart, I will be going down to Cobo Hall to take my MTTC.

But my stupidity doesn't end there, as today we had to read a chapter out of our ED book. We were gonna have an exam on what we read. So stupid me, walks into class and I thought I was so prepared for this exam to find out that I wasn't. Why? Again my dumb butt, I read the wrong ED book for class! Thankfully I have one of the best prof's on campus and the whole class got a good laugh out of it. So he decided to not give us an exam, phew!

Tonight I finally got a chance to play against Foreign Relations, lead by Barbie Girl. Maegan kept me in check from gawking at her. However, the rest of the guys had their probs as Barbie came in with some super short shorts, and a tight Hooter's tee. The first game, it was more of a feeler game, trying to see where each team stands. Barbie was trying to say stuff to me, so I had to help her keep her mouth shut. I guess the 2nd game her team took offense and boy did I pay for it. A shanked pass from my team sent the ball cruising over the net. I saw one of the guys going for the kill. I ran all the way from the Pit to try and dig it because I knew he was going line. Yup, he went line alright, straight down line and hard. So hard that he drilled the ball right on my GG! I was a half a second late from getting my arms up to dig it.

I crashed to the ground, and you can here the gym be filled with Oooooooh. So I quickly got back up and smiled at Barbie's team, trying to tell them that they are gonna have to come a lot harder to try and phase me. But on the inside, I was gritting my team because my whole insides kept shaking and I didn't want to show weakness. This only lead me to do one thing for the 3rd game, which was to stop goofing around with Barbie's team. I kicked it up a notch, to go S.S. 1 and just started to give them all jump serves (man have I been consistent on these things). 5 aces later, we had a huge lead in the 3rd game, and I wasn't gonna tone it down yet. Game point, to go fancy, I went hard middle and tooled the fool that drilled my chicken. Game over, I stared him down then celebrated with my teammates. I know we'll be seeing these fools in the playoffs and I can't wait. The thrill of a challenge to take on 3 of the most talented guys in the league, and a hottie who is very distracting on/off the court all on one team, gotta love it!

Wow GameWorks, what a way to end the night!

My Deja Vu

No comments: