Friday, March 05, 2004

I learned something new today, well actually I try to do that everyday. My oh so ever goal in life, is to learn at least one thing new each day. During Astro class, as ususal I was bored out of my mind. So I grabbed Blythe's Cosmo magazine to read. I learned that you can get lip transplants? Wow I never knew that, and I was looking at all the famous actresses who got'em done. Ewww man that's kind of sick as they describe the procedure to you. I mean who wants fat from some part of their body be injected into their lips, so they can be nice and plump?

Eerrrrr I got 2 wrong today on my Japan Art exam! Dang it that dropped me down by 1% and it leaves my overall grade at 90%! I had one of the high grades at the beginning with a 98% now drop down to this. Astro I don't even want to wonder where I'm at with those guys in the front scoring 100% on the last exam. I keep wondering how or what do I need to do to stay on top of everyone else?

Yay, my sis is coming back home for Spring Break before I take her to the airport. I miss beating her up around the house :)

Bad Boy

No comments: