Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Serving God is suppose to be a joyous occasion, where we are to be delighted in serving the Lord. However, I noticed I've been drained of energy lately. I caught myself yesterday dozing off during the CBC 50th Anniversary meeting, that's how sapped out of energy I've been lately. That's why today I really wanted to go to NYC with my parents. I just wanted some down time for myself, to relax and not think about anything. I wanted a day where I could get some extra sleep, not think about school, ministry, and any sporting events. However, I opted not to go to NYC last night with my parents because it came down to my committments for these reasons:

1) EED project, I didn't want 2 of the 4 MotherLovers in our group dominating this project when I'm not there. I was so drained during class that I was not even paying attention, but apparently Suga Mama, D, Mandy, and Rusty all tried to put the smackdown on those mothers. I would of joined in but my mind was too pooped to say too much.

2) EED Powerpoint, I wanted to make sure Carl and I's presentation is the best in the class or at least better than those mothers.

3) Astro Lab, I made a promise to Suga Mama, that we would work on this together the previous week. I don't like breaking my word even if it meant not being able to go to NYC with my parents. Plus I have an exam in Astro tomorrow too, and it would be nice that I knew what chapters it covers.

4) V-ball Playoff Schedule, Now that the regular season is over our team has been waiting for awhile to see who we got in the 1st round. As predicted, Joey and our team had the 2 best records again, that we both have a 1st round bye. It's nice to get a breather in, but I wanted another piece of Foreign Relations.

5) Finally staying ahead, all the work that I done over Spring Break has finally caught back up where I am not ahead of the pack anymore. So another reason not to go to NYC was to try to get ahead in homework and working out.

Despite, being tired lately, blogging about it just now makes me feel better because I need to remind myself that it is not of my own power but of His that I can do things. Only the strong survive, so I need to push forward in all these things.

Ravine

No comments: