Thursday, March 11, 2004

Wooooo, I think Leonardo just farted because it is stankin'. I keep dropping food in for this thing, but it ain't eatin. Now it looks like it is trying to get out of it's bowl. I wonder what is his deal?

Anyways, Paul and my cuz just left and I have just lost some dough. I lost to Paul, and I lost bad in Madden. I hate losing, so yeah it sucked although I got to win some back in NBA Live.

I also ran into Alex at Beech Woods the other night. It was nice to to chit chat and talk to my Korean brother. Another league is pretty much out of the way and I can now say it's a great feeling to be a champ in at least one of the v-ball leagues I am playing in. Only one more to go at OU!

I've been spending some time lookin' back at CBC's last 50 years through some really old pics. Looking back, really makes me appreciate the history of it. I saw a lot of funny pics of those who gre up in the church. I kept trying to think what was I wearing at least like 10 years ago because man everyone looked kind of goofy to me. Then again, I can see like 50 years from now, whoever is in charge of the CBC 100th Anniversay and see me, could say that yeah this kid was goofy looking back then.

Time for bed now because Leonardo is just stinking up the join. Hahahah, it just got scared when I put my Pikachu eraser next to the bowl.

Happy Nation

No comments: