Tuesday, March 09, 2004

To have a pet again, feels really wierd. I am currently turtlesitting for my sis as she is now in Myrtle Beach once again. Man this turtle is fat, I wonder what she feeds it. Anyhoot, I don't know if this thing has a name or not, so I am gonna call it Leonardo after my favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

As Spring is approaching, I've got mad loot that I've been saving up for this time. The money that I've been saving up since the beginning of fall is for my car. I've been saving up to make some mods to my car. I learned this weekend that my cousin, finally got his car custom made to his liking with all the trimings. Some sort of Mazda vehicle and while the flip side of the fam we have my other cousin who is still itching to challenge me in his Accord in a race. The Mazda though intrigues me, but I wanna show what an American car can do baby! My first purchase though will be the Valentine because I wanna stay away from number 12.

For those street racing fans out there, who want to test their driving abilities then here are the freeways that I've labeled between easy, medium, and hard.

Easy raceways: 696, 75, M-8, M-5 and 69 because they have a lot of lanes to make passing easy and at least 69, their ain't that many cars on the road.

Medium raceways: 275, 96, 94, and M-10 because they have many lanes but with a lot of cars. 96 especially because you can fly in and out of the express and local lanes.

Hardest raceways: All I can think of is M-39, Southfield Freeway. This freeway in my opinion has more accidents than any other in this state. The narrow lanes and populated traffic makes it hard to weave in and out. This freeway requires some sort of quick reflexes as today I was watching a handful of cars street racing. Boy where they going at it, this one girl did a 3 lane cut without even braking nor looking. I really wanted to challenge her but I had my sis in the car on our way to the airport.

Now if only we can patch up those potholes so I can install ground effects in my car. Happy driving everybody!

I'm With You

No comments: