Tuesday, March 16, 2004

The last 2 weekends now, I've had to make some tough decisions in my life. I was taught in order to have good godly decision makin skills then I need to be absolutely clear on things with no hesitation. I made up my own acronym DYRLG, Do You Really Love God? It's like if I really love Him then I will obey Him. However, that isn't always the case with myself. But this past 2 weekends was like so hard for me to submit, and in the end I did give in. Actually one of the decisions was made for me, so that one was a lot easier. However, during those times, I tried so hard during my quiet times to pray and justify my actions. What was worst though, that my mindset at times were like, oh now that I obeyed, I better get some good rewards. Which is a totally bad attitude, as if He didn't bless me enough. Just the selfish sinner in me, but I hope those decisions pay divendends in those who witnessed it.

Nicole has moved to 28 Mile and Camp Ground right by me. It's so cool because she works with my parents at the restaurant again for a little. She is a very good friend of the family and I remember her and I use to go at it at the other restaurant. Nicole used to be this 21 year old hottie, and I was the 13 year old immature little brat annoying her to death. I use to just drench her with my squirt guns and she would run around trying to slap the snot out of me. But now, she's 30 and happily married with a baby. We were talking about how back in the day when she use to drive my sis and I around, we would always fight about who got shotgun and control of the radio. However, we still annoy each other at the restaurant now, but I think it's just our way of showing that we care for each other.

Today, I also took my car in to get the glitch out of my CD player. Now I don't have a radio so it's like dead silent in the car. But it was nice today to cruise around, in total silence, and just trying to ponder on where He is leading me. Errrr, today was another no fruit producing day though as I sat at home and played video games. I'm really glad that I used my Spring Break a couple of weeks ago to get ahead because now it is starting to catch up to me.

With You

No comments: