Friday, March 26, 2004

Today, Sarah and I were walking out of Jap class together. As we were approaching the parking lot, ahead of us we saw the 2 Metros that I have dubbed in the class. I mean these 2 guys are like woo swinging from the other side. I mean even our prof, makes fun of Metro Joe sometimes, while Metro Row's got some B.O. going on. Majority of the class, agrees with my Metro dubs. Anyhoot, so we see them walking to the parking lot together, and I started ad libing what they were saying. I was pretendin they were gonna ask each other out. Next thing ya know, Metro Joe got a little physical with Metro Row, by shoving him. So I'm thinking, ewww I don't wanna see that stuff outside. Then boom, next thing ya know Metro Joe took a huge swing at Metro Row. My jaw just dropped because this kid is not a fighter that's for sure. Then Metro Joe got Metro Row in the headlock and started punching him in the jaw. Sarah was like, hello are we in high school again. Personally, I was kind of excited because it just gave me a show to watch in the OU parking lot. I was about to break them up because Metro Joe's fighting style just flat out sucks and Metro Row does not know how to defend himself. One of the girls in our Jap class, broke everything up and pulled Metro Row aside. Now I started busted out laughing because Metro Joe was so pissed and he began to start Hulking up or something.

Metro Joe began walking away, but here is a tip for everyone. Never ever when you are in a fight do you where your backpack to throw down. Man first time rookie fighters got a lot to learn.

So this has been my dilema for a while now. Should I have stepped in or minded my own business? When I see something wrong, it's like I want to step in, but then I realize that it is none of my business. Like at McDonald's a while ago, some geezer was giving the staff a hard time. I wanted to say something back to the geezer but Ben told me to leave it. Can someone please drop some advice on this, whether I should step in or mind my own business?

Blooming 18

No comments: