Thursday, March 04, 2004

It's amazing today because I woke up early due to Suga Mama's call. I went to class to only find out that it was cancelled, so yay for that! I finally played my first game of the OU season for this semester tonight. I was hoping my debut could wait till the playoffs started. Now this semester has been funnelled down to 1 conference after last semester's 2. They separated the contenders from the pretenders. However, due to last week's loss, I've got to get back because I don't want our team to lose the top seed for the playoffs. So I was watching the other teams that I have yet to see. Especially, Foreign Relations since they beat us last week to see exactly how good they are. They had this one girl, whom I gotta admit is a hottie. I'll call her Barbie since that's what Lisa and Maegan call her. Boy does Barbie draw in the men to watch their team play, I mean just everyone was staring at and gaulking at her. I believe she does wear the shortest and I do mean shortest shorts in the whole league. Lisa and Maegan kept me in check, by telling me "K, you better not stare at her ass." That helped me, but I wish she could of said that to the other guys on our team. Oh well, all guys are hormono and tonight was a great example.

Tonight I've also entered the OU All-Star B-ball Extravaganza for this semester. I'll be competing in the 3 Point shootout, Free Throw Contest, and the 2-Ball competition whom my partner will be, hmm new nickname, Hung Wei. I'm also considering entering in the Slam Dunk contest, but yeah that's a dream. However, I have a month to get ready for this so if I work on my legs enough and just be able to get above the rim I should be alright? My plan was to just to alley-oop dunks since last semester a guy entered the Slam Dunk contest but could not even dunk. Oh well, my goal is not to shoot a donut in the 3 Point Contest, woohoo 1 minute to get through the racks!

Strange Ways

No comments: