Tuesday, March 02, 2004

It was good last week, that I really did a lot of my projects, papers, and homework for my Spring Break. What's even funnier, was seeing people in class today who didn't have tans. Not to knock on Kentucky, but Carl and I just told everyone that yeah you must of been down to Kentucky with us. So I wake up this morning anyways, and lately I've been waking up early just to watch Beverly Hills 90210. Then I went to class, where this is how my day broke down to:

10:40 class starts
11:50 Prof. Molter gives us a 10 minute break
12:30 I walked back into class, because I didn't realize that I was outside talking to other peeps in the ERL for that long, so I had a nice 40 minute break of class. Suga Mama and Mandy both looking at me because I came in so late.
12:33 Prof. Molter decides to let us leave early.

Yeah, I feel bad for just staying for a total of 3 minutes of class after my own little break. However, I did get to go home and watch Braveheart, take a nap, eat dinner, and watch the Pistons lose. What a day of unproductiveness! On the positive side, since I finished a lot of my school stuff months in advance, I do get to slack a little right?

On a side note, I've been downloading Ace of Base's 2nd cd now. Gotta admit, this thing has some pretty good tunes to just cruise around in. I also went to my grandma's house last week to find my Batman & Robin soundtrack! I love that song by the perv, R. Kelly's Gotham City. That song makes me think of all the times I go to the Twin Cities. It's just a very beautiful place at night seeing all those pretty lights. I miss going there to see family and chill up at the cabin. I look back, and think my sis was very lucky that year she got to go there on her own. Maybe I will use my free tix to go back to what I call my 2nd home.

Angel Eyes

No comments: