Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I woke up this morning, thanks to Alisha's wake up call, thinking it's not gonna be a great day. I mean I just spent 6 hours sleeping out of the past 48 hours. I taught a reading lesson that went pretty well. I sat and ate lunch my class as they were returning from recess. Next thing you know, I'm dealing with the lunch mom because a couple of my kids got bad reports. One was in a fight, another was caught stealing milk, and another chucked a b-ball in another's face. I was able to handle most of those situations with a little help from the office. I also had to deal with a riot, that I guess you can say I some what started. I just sat at a table, and next thing you know both 4th grade classes come rushing over to eat with me. I found out that the 5th grade teacher is retiring next year, and both 4th grade classes wanted me to apply for the 5th grade teaching job. I was touched and one of my students even wrote me a personal letter.

However, I was correct on believing this would be a bad day. It's kind of funny that I was talking about the topic of trust last night with Alisha as we were doing our Jap papers. She wonders why, I just have a hard time trusting people. An hour ago would of been a good example, because I had recieved a phone call. This person who had called, heard from another person whom I talked to a lot because I felt as if I could trust person A since I've known A for about 3 years now. However, that was not the case as A told B, which is funny because A came me their word that he/she would not say anything. In the end, B called me and we talked about it and I know what I shared with A was not gossip either as it were legit concerns. After, we hung up I just felt as this was another reason why I like to keep to myself more. It gets harder as I'll see A tomorrow, but I bet A made B promise him/her not to let me know.

I feel betrayed and even this past weekend, I had some sort of dream about it but with a whole difference cast. I was talking it over with this to my mom about taking a trip out of here soon. So I'm really considering, driving out to NYC on Easter night. I also understand with the author of Learning to Bow, when he talked about his emotions. Who can I trust, Jesus after that it's all DTA.

Just N Image

No comments: