Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Isn't this cool, snow again? Driving in snow in an empty parking lot is so much fun. Doing donuts, fishtailing, and speeding down one end and to quickly spin out to see how fast you can recover is a lot of fun too. Again it sucks with no music what so ever to get the adrenaline rush going.

I am starting to lose my patience with a lot of people in my classes. As some who know, I am disturbing the peace already in all my ED classes. I'm sick of the ignorant people in this class. It the what I deem the 4 MotherLover Old Hags, who are all 40 year old mothers who like to brag about their kids, talk about how great they are at student teaching and don't know how to use correct English. You got one of them calling Polish people the deragatory word, and can't even properly direct African-Americans. Carl and I, finally got frustrated by telling them they might as well call us by our nicknames too. You have the other lady believing that Catholics are an ethnic group. These 4 mothers are killing me. It's funny because everyday someone else has been trying to shut them up other than myself, such as D, Liz, Mandy, and Suga Mama.

Then their is Jap class, for the most part I was able to play it cool earlier in the semester. Their were heated debates between Christianity vs. Buddism. I lead the Christian side while another student who is a hardcore Buddhist was on the other side. I had it today as we were discussing the differences between Chinese and Japanese food. Their were a few peeps who kept dogging Chinese food. You have the Prof. proudly supporting it and that her great Japanese food is so much better. I got nothing against Japanese food and everyone is entitled to their opinion but come on now no need to knock on it.

In the end though I know He put these people here for a reason. Although my outbursts do keep me interested during lecture. So to keep my mouth shut during Astro class tonight, I bought carry out sushi to eat during lecture, while writing notes throughout class to Beth. I wish I got to the OC earlier today too, as I guess some Theologians came in to have an open discussion forum about The Passion of the Christ. It was cool because you had peeps coming in with signs about the movie from both supporters and non-supporters. I was very curious on the believers on which verses they were using along with which Bible. Man had I only got there sooner!

Drift and Die

No comments: