Friday, October 01, 2004

I came home last night from 5:14 sitting on the couch and just having some good prayer time. It's too bad that I wake up this morning to just have a bad day. Eh, I've had worst but in the end it's still funny to laugh at my day. Here are the events that lead up to the not so good day:

1) Overslept for Bio class

2) Parked the car on the top floor of the garage. As I walk out with my backpack on, the zipper busts loose and out came my books and notes all over the parking structure.

3) Worst part about the zipper, was that the bag of french bread from 5:14 spilled everywhere :(

4) Arrive to Bio, 35 minutes late to only find out the prof forgot the review sheet for next week's exam.

5) Got McDonald's breakfast after Bio. Got home to figure out they overcharged me on my breakfast.

6) Arrived to FE 215, only to realize that I left my homework at home!

7) 2 Fast 2 Furious my way back home thinking it would take only half hour at most to get back to class. However it took an hour to get back, but boy did class fly by.

8) She took attendance when I got back, and most peeps knew that I left. However, I thought I was slick pulling a fast one on the prof. But yeah, she smart and pointed that out, and the class got a good laugh.

9) She let out us early though so we could go watch the Debate. Yes, the sad part is that I actually watched it and only reinforced my feelings that what both of them say is a crock of shit.

10) Finally, watched Survivor only to see Mia got voted off! Dang, stupid old Lisa who think's she is with the young group. At least she finally sided with the old crew, because she is 44!

So what a Thursday, all I can do is laugh about it. You can laugh too if you think it is funny. Well the bright side is that I can say hey it's Friday now. The sad part is, I'll be serving up the ABC ya know. Seriously though, man that Debate was draining because you've got Kerry complaining about Bush's run. While it's easy for him to complain because he ain't the prez. Then you got Bush screwing around the Iraqi's and the education system over here. They both kept talking bout how their plans will work. I wish I was there to moderate, but I don't know how the G can that guy sit there for 90 minutes straight. Anyways, I think both gentlemen are a couple of lying bastards. Here is a funny website, just click on it (Presidential Debate) and hit the "click to play" picture, and make sure you have your sound on.

I Love Thee

No comments: