Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Ya know after our football game today, I was just gonna be flat out complaining and pissed about today's entry. It frustrates me that I sit out for one play and it goes for an INT then returned for a TD. It irritates me how I decide to play on the bad hammy and chicky, to have more catches and yards then the rest of the team.

However, tonight He reminds me again that there are more things that are more important. I went to the Cantonese Gospel Night Outreach because some asked me to help out with the children's program. So as I walk in the door, who is the first person I see? I see my Grandpa and so I went to greet him right away. It baffled me because he is a man who's heart is so harden about the church concept. Then I found out that Uncle J had drove him out here with other peeps to share the gospel. I talked to Stephen to see if there will be follow up on the peeps who were here. Uncle J drove my Grandpa home while I stayed after to help clean. I was the last to leave with Joycie's mom to make sure everything was back in order and cleaned. I praise Him for using others to help reach out to my Grandpa. It's humbling to see how Uncle J has such a huge heart for my grandparents.

With that, I think I have some sort of ear infection to now :) Oh well, enough bout me although errr I left my Bible at CBC yesterday! PTL again just for using different people so the past 48 hours I could see Chris Q, Yuwei, and my Grandpa hear His Word.

Yeah

No comments: