Friday, October 29, 2004

Head of State - So this morning I went straight to Bio after pulling the all niter studying for this stupid exam. As I'm driving down Walton, I see:

1) All these Oakland County Sheriffs, my first thought, dang it must be a lot of speedy drivers here.
2) I see turing into OU campus, OU police officers so now my thought process is dang it, can't speed through campus.
3) Then moving along the OU apartments, I see Auburn Hills police at each entrance.
4) I look to the IM Football Fields and see massive helicopters all over the place. Then I notice all the cool guys all dressed up, yup Secret Service dudes.

To think I was about 30 feet away from President Bush this morning. He was staying in downtown Rochester for the night, to do some more campaigning. However, it bothered me a lil as I could hear swarms of helicopters circling campus while I am tryin to take the Bio exam. I walk out to see everybody staring at the helicopters in the sky. My thought now was dang it why can't P. Diddy come here and Bush go down to Wayne State. Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Oh yeah, I finished The DaVinci Code last week! It is by far the biggest book I've read to date yet, surpassing White Fang. I must say that this is an excellent book to read because I literally did not want to stop reading. However, I do not recommend it to the younger believers, gotta love that blasphemy.

Anything Goes

No comments: