Monday, October 18, 2004

Wow, what a weekend with a car theme to it. I'm kind of bummed that I didn't go to Mommy Moy's yummy hot pot especially with my favorite noodles. In addition, that the Hong's were there. Anyhoot, I returned to Basketball City today to run it up in Roachville, ghetto but it's like the Faygo of b-ball in this area.

After a good day of ballin, my cuz's and I were walking out. Then that's when we realized that my cuz's car got jacked up. They did a pretty good number on the door I must admit. It sucks because they took my cuz's cellie and wallet. So for the next 4 hours, we stayed at B-Ball City trying to take care of the situation because it just seemed like things kept getting worse. I tried not to be insensitive, while trying to deal with the cops, and AAA but it was entertaining for me. Because I just believed that there is something good that will come out of it. I sent my cuz's home with a friend while I hitched a ride with the tow truck dude. Man, riding with tow truck people for so many times, I gotta admit they are fun people to talk to.

While I got this to help take care, then there is my lil sis. Who had a flat on Friday, and for some odd reason goes out and buys 1 new tire. What happened to the spare, or at least 1 more tire? Anyways, to cut both of them short it's another situation that I have to help my sis in.

Anyways, it's a cool 4:46 now and I guess I should take a nap because it's gonna be a long day with the fam.

Not So Cool

No comments: