Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Woohoo my Did You Know fact for the day! Today, I learned from everyone laughing at me in class that using too much hand sanitizer is bad for you :( Everyone started laughing at me because I kept talking about how good it feels on my hands and stuff. Everyone got a kick out of it even more when I told them that I used it 5 times within an hour during Bio just because I got bored. I believe it is true because I've noticed now that my skin on my hands are cracking and developing some serious dry skin. So to all y'all use soap and water! I just gotta cut down on this stuff, and here I thought it was the greatest invention because I have it in all my bags and car.

What else, I've really started getting back into watching boxing lately. It brings back of my childhood memories of my daddy and I just watching boxing on HBO all the time. I remember I would never be able to stay up long enough for the main event then my dad would wake me up for the final round. It also helps that I bought the game Fight Night 2004 too.

Finally, just as I thought my body couldn't take anymore. Howie's friend, asked me to play with them on Thursday night now in the Warren league. The tough part will be balancing all this with everything else in my life. Plus, Wendy wants me to play with her team on Sunday's for pick up too at SchoolioCraft. 6 is now that magic number, with that must sleep earlier and continue to maintain energy and prodution during the day.

Move Your Body

No comments: