Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Man, sleep schedule is totally out of whack then again did I really ever have one? With so many things going on in my life, I'm actually thankful that some things are coming to an end. The football season is nearing an end so now I can attend to get ahead of all my homework. It sucks though, I mean talk bout respect, today's game was amazing. The other team actually kept track of my stats throughout the game. Although I feel like Keyshawn, get all the yards but no TD's, and it's frustrating. Everyone else in the league, has figured out what the # 1 on my jersey stands for now. I'm also thankful that the WB V-Ball league is short because I don't like the fact of leaving 5:14. I miss my bro's and sisters in fellowship.

This past Sunday, I was coaching v-ball and football to some of my CBC kids. The parents loved the idea of this, so hopefully I can spend more time with them too. Talk about passion and desire to learn more bout the game of v-ball. I mean my girls, Jessica, Abby, Anna, and Emily kept wanting to stay outside in 40 degree weather to work on passing and serving. My goal for them is that I want them to be able to be the next S.S. of v-ball as they get older. I also worked with my boyz, Chris, Joseph, Phillip, Daniel, and Andrew on football. Man, if only half of them had more committment as the girls do with football and stopped focusin on feeding their tummys. However, it was funny how the boys kept making fun of the sport of v-ball. So the girls have issued a challenge that in a month, it will be a battle of the sexes girls vs. boyz. Man I can't wait to watch that. I love my girl Jessica, because she even participated in my football drills with the guys.

On The Way Down

No comments: