Monday, October 11, 2004

Redskins vs. Ravens, wow was that a fun game to watch! Man, all those hard hits were just so exciting to watch. I love Ray Lewis and Ed Reed because they talk so much, to psyche each other up, make the game entertaining, and they can back it up. Which leads me to say this, man my groin hurts along with my hammy after playing some more football today. I'm glad that I'm starting to get underneath my cuz's teammates. Our West Coast offense was clicking today, with our timing routes which hopefully turns into a W this Monday. My cuz, kept trying to talk smack to me because we both each had an INT already. At the height of this jawwing, I got my 2nd INT and returned it for a TD. I looked at him, flexed my bicep and kissed it with a wink. Smah mouth football only pumps me up even more. Then after my 1st recieving TD, I kept insisting his team cover me closer. My cuz, made referrences that even Moss is allowed his token TD, so of course I had to go get another. And another I shall get, however just for fun I threw it back so Stan could run it in, just to save anymore running on my hammy. I stared down one of them because I don't appreciate them picking on Aric just because he smaller. I mean I'm smaller than their Big Red guy, why don't he come pushing me around when I look at him? As the game, wore on of course the game started getting chippy because Eric got tripped. So I guess that made our pretty blue flags that we were wearing irrelevant. Because on one of my grabs, I just darted through their team, then I got tackled because he just wrapped me up. Ooooh that only got me more excited as I just wanted to toss my flags down and say I'm ready to hit too.

I got hit some more, but it just feels so good in a way. Some wear n tear, with some war wounds, man just gotta love that feelin of an intense battle. If only my chicken and hammy didn't hurt so much. Oh well, it's all mental, 4th quarter baby is the test of who wants it more.

In My Own Mind

No comments: