Friday, October 22, 2004

So I went to FE 215 tonight, and my prof said that my row is the loudest row in the class. Everyone notices because Nicole and I from now on are not allowed to sit next to each other class, as we are just loud but funny. However, my prof also congratulated me after class for being quiet and not "wiggly" during class. I explained to her my constant headache situation and she believes that I have a slight concussion. Even right now, my headache persists and I had a couple of dizzy spells too. Man it just feels like my brain or something wants to explode out of my head. My neck is so stiff too that it hurts to look to either side.

Some good medicine tonight, was watching the Card's win! Man, it's gonna be an awesome series, the Red Sox vs. the Red Birds, don't know who to root for? I just hope it goes the distance with 7 games. Also on a Survivor front, I'm glad they did not vote for Eliza, so I still have 3 of my 4 still in. Although, I am beginning to like Ami now because I like how she plays the game. She speaks only when it is time to speak and she's very good at observing the game.

Broken

No comments: