Monday, October 25, 2004

So I finally got word that yes, I do have a mild concussion from the Docta. So if this thing persists, then I should get a CAT scan, which I am kind of excited for because I've never gotten one of those before. Well at least OU football season is coming to an end today with one last game. It sucks that we will not be going to the playoffs this year. Although, I can't complain much because we don't serve to go anyways.

My parents are also going to NYC next week! Dang it, I mean they are going for the usual 1 day thingy again. Man, I am so bummed that I cannot go because I could use a nice drive to relax. But let's see on that Monday I have class which I could careless for. However the more important things, is that I have my first I.E.P. meeting with one of my students. I really want to make sure those who are testing my girl Jessica B or J.B. as I like to call her now, don't shaft her so she needs to stay in Special Ed. Then later on Monday night there is the important Fantasy NBA Draft! Oh well, I think I'm gonna take a road trip soon enough once I recieve those who owe me, so I can pay back those that I owe.

Move Your Body

No comments: