Sunday, April 24, 2005

Bad Boyz - Ya know I thought I would be happy to see the snow just one last time. However, I found out that it has put a damper on my trip to the Twin Cities. As my mom is worried about the energy level coming back for me. She keeps thinking back from that Winter Storm we tried driving through to get to the Twinz the last time. So yeah I can say for now that this snow sucks.

Anyways, I was blessed this weekend to be a witness to Ed and Jenny's wedding. Achi did a great job of singing Dido's song, but I wish we could of done the remix ya know. Emoy, Benito, and I felt like idiots sitting on the wrong side of the ceremony as well. After the ceremony, it was fun watching the Pistons destroy the 76er's at B-Dub's. Yes, it is playoff time once again so let's roll out the bandwagon. Some of us decided that if you are true fan than you will know who the Pistons trainer is and how long has he been there for? Fun times prior to the wedding watching the NFL Draft at Sheild's, and seeing Mike Williams getting drafted. That venue for the reception was totally beautiful and too bad a lil sun light could not shine through the ceiling. It was days like these I wish I had a digital instead of my cool Kodak 5000. Oh well, I see some peeps already got some really cool pics.

So another blessing this weekend was that this wedding reunited the Bad Boyz. Today we even played a lil Texas Hold'Em before we all went back our separate ways. I am thankful for these men though and glad that He continues to bless them as they are all moving into new chapters in each of their lives. Yeah, I miss the guyz already and I just ask that You look after them on their way back to where they need to be. Bad Boyz 4 Life, lookin forward I may be the last one left here.

Public Restroom

No comments: