Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Bloopers - Boy did I feel like an idiot today in the ED Library. Monica, Katie, and I were getting together for out Science unit. We did a quick turn around to back to a private room to work. As soon as I turned around, BANG! I shin ran right into a metal stool on the floor. Everyone in the ED Library stopped and stared at me as I was grabbing my shin in pain. Those who knew me, were cracking up, of course. Oi, did I feel like a dumb butt.

Today, I had a chance to meet Nicky Hilton with Cecilia. I decided not to once I saw online how fricking hot Nicky is. During class, that was all I could keep thinkin about was Nicky. It irritated me so much because how my thoughts were not wholesome that I decided best for me not to go. Dang it, Cecilia had to say she is even hotter in person too!

Lastly, I am at a crossroads in terms of classes. I got into RDG 414 one of the hardest classes to get into this Spring. However, Monica did not :( I have already surveyed around to see who got in and who did not. Amanda and Annette got into the class with me which is great because Amanda especially always makes me laugh. Like I always say, it's that southern hospitality. Monica and Sue are already petitioning for a new class to open up. Monica already put my name down on that petition sayin that I need to get into that class before even asking me for my permission. I am praying that a new class will open up so I can drop this RDG and join the new one hopefully to remain loyal to my pal, Monica and Sue.

Speaking of which, gotta go now since I have to prepare even more because I gotta cover for Monica tomorrow morning at Cranbrook.

My Peeps

No comments: