Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Settlers - As the semester winds down, I've had time to reflect today. Today, was my last day at Cranbrook :( and I am thankful to Him for blessing me with this opportunity to teach there. It was cool because all the kids were chanting my name down the hallway right in Andy's face. He got jealous, and tried to get them to cheer for him. I loved it here though and I made a lot of great connections too.

All I can have is hope and believe in my Dumars V-ball team. Ryan really goes out of his way by reminding everyone that the offense flows through me. I am trying my hardest to really carry this team through because I know that is my role. We started 0-6 at the beginning, but now we are 16-8! We were dead last at one point and now we're only 2 games out of 1st place. I think the best thing about this league is the sound system. They play all the tunes that I like to bounce to, and that really gets me going. It was wierd tonight too, because Wei was our ref so of course I had to give him a lil hassle.

I also realized that for the past 3 weeks, I have been averaging 3 all niters per week. He puts trials in our path to strengthen our faith. However, does my procrastination play any part in those trials or do I do that to myself? Anyways, I am sitting here with 2 large Iced Cappucinos from Tim Horton's. Tonight is the last night of getting no sleep for this semester, hopefully. I am really drained and exhausted.

If I am really wired then I may go to Beaumont tonight because I found out my G-Ma has just checked in again to the hospital. All I can ask for is enough energy and strength to help me bounce around to the hospital again.

Car Accident

No comments: