Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Men's Warehouse - So today's entry I figure I will pause from the HK ordeal. Must be some sort of timing thing ya know with the convo's I am having right now. I was reading the bride to be's xanga while chatting with 2 of my female friends. One was telling me bout her crush on some dude, while another was telling me bout the breakup of their's. So let's see I got marriage website, crush chat, and breakup talks.

Kind of funny too, because I was reflecting on my dream of how I would want things to be. If you know me, then you would know what I am talkin bout. Anyways, only 1 more to go then it is fulfilled it seems like. I am really thankful that I am here on my own, just closing my eyes I can see myself with my bandana on and looking over everyone from above. Maybe it is good for me to go to the Twinz, this Monday so I can come back to those whom I love. I got bored tonight since my paper is not due till Thursday, and I did this quiz I got from one of the Yellow Ladiez.

Your dating personality profile:

Athletic - Physical fitness is one of your priorities. You find the time to work athletic pursuits into your schedule. You enjoy being active.
Religious - Faith matters to you. It is the foundation that you build your life upon. You trust that God has a plan for you.
Big-Hearted - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.
Your date match profile:

Religious - You seek someone who is grounded in faith and who possesses religious values. You believe that a religious person can enhance your life.
Athletic - You aren't looking for a couch potato. You seek someone who is active and who keeps her body in top shape.
Shy - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Athletic
2. Religious
3. Big-Hearted
4. Wealthy/Ambitious
5. Adventurous
6. Liberal
7. Outgoing
8. Traditional
9. Sensual
10. Practical
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Religious
2. Athletic
3. Shy
4. Traditional
5. Conservative
6. Practical
7. Big-Hearted
8. Intellectual
9. Adventurous
10. Stylish

Take the Online Dating Personality Quiz at Dating Diversions

Hmmm true or not?

Hit The Floor

No comments: