Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Rundown - Now that March Madness is over, I entered in 4 pools this year. In all of them, I finished no worst then 3rd in all of them. For the past 3 weeks now, I've been going at it in trash talk in Steve's pool. Some of his friends think they are so tough hiding behind the computer or when they are all together talking trash. Every time they say something on the computer, I just put another post up and shut them up. You can say it has been a battle of the ego and pride. Now that the tournament is over, the punk kid who was running it, Brian chooses not to pay me my $50 for 3rd place because none of them knew who I was. Of course, I was kind of upset not because of the money part, but just how these punks think they are so tough behind that computer. I cannot stand online tough guys, I mean Brian leaves an away message telling me to "bring it so he can kick my *** and screw my mom." Gotta love these online tough guys.

So last night, I decided to bring it right to Brian's house. Steve and I went over to his house at 9:30 p.m. He had a feeling it was us so he did not answer the door while we kept ringing the bell. His dad answered the door finally and told us that his son was next door. So here is how the convo went:

S: Hey Brian, my friend is here to talk to you.
K: Hi Brian, I have 3 options for you. Option A, you can pay me my $50 right now.
B: Ok
K: Option B, you can give me my money back just to be fair.
B: Ok
K: Option C.....
B: Uhhh I don't think you need to go into Option C yet.
K: Well you may like it, Option C is we can do what you wanted to do in your away message right now, because I am bringin it.
B: Uhh I'll have to get the money for you and if you want you can join us for poker to win your money.
K: Brian, maybe you did not hear me correctly you have 3 options and poker ain't one of them.
B: Uhh, well I'll take Option B then and I can even give you the $10 right now.
K: Wise selection

Throughout this convo, Brian's head was shaking because he was scared, his eyes were watering, and his voice was high pitch like he was bout to wet his pants. I kept staring him down, while his dad was watching and listening our convo. Brian hands me the money and shook my hand while I just gave him The People's Eyebrow. As we left, his dad kept asking what was goin on and who was I. Before I departed, I told Brian better watch what you say online because it could of gotten ugly.

Steve and I were cracking up so much as we left because I heard he kept talking so much trash at school saying he was going to kick my butt. Online tough guys, please peeps don't know me and my past, not many know my story.

Easy Way

No comments: