Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Mustangs - For the past month now, I have been pretty upset at where I am student teachin at. Usually I am pretty upbeat about where ever OU sends me to. Prior to this, the only time I was upset was last year when I was sent to Pontiac. Mr. Scott is not that great of a teacher and I learned nothing from him. So I did my minimum amount of hours and then I left. I mean if I love a place where I am at such as Ferndale, Lamphere, and Iroquois then I will do more than what I am suppose to do.

Right now, I am in a pickle because I do not like it with Mr. Lambchops too much. He is more fun to talk to then Mr. Scott, but other than that I do not learn much from him either. I have more than fulfilled my hours, but this is different from Pontiac. The reason is because I will be stuck with Mr. Lambchops til the end of 2005! I have been praying everyday to see if this is where God wants me to be. Today, I was suppose to get my evaluations back from Mr. Lambchops. However, it did not surprise me that he lost all my forms! So now I have to go back there this week to give him new forms. It is just so frustrating because I need those forms by Thursday.

I really want to leave Magahay, but I am afraid if I separate from the UCS then I may get a bad rep throughout UCS. So what am I suppose to do, this is what I keep asking for everyday.

Buzia

No comments: