Thursday, March 02, 2006

North Pointe - Well another season, another trip to the Finals, and another game short of winning it all. It's one thing to lose, but it is so discouraging after the game to see my team point fingers at each other. Ultimately, they all pointed the gun at B and things were said while I was coolin off that B just chucked the ball at another t'mate. I talked to B bout it after and he felt no one has the right to call out anyone but me. I don't think I call out anyone but the game's over and I told him that it's my fault we didn't win. I told the team if they wanna blame someone then blame me.

I feel bad for B because he leaves the place on a bad note. I don't think he got treated fair from the get go. He shows up late to one game and everyone is on his case, but if I showed up late no one is gonna say anything to me. B hits it out, everyone is on his case as if it is the end of the world. I hit one out, and everyone is supportive of me. He nearly had to play a perfect game so no one got on his case. They told B that they didn't need him anyways for next season.

So after all this has gone down, I told the team that I wanted to take some time off. Now they are considering callin B back to ask him to play. I ain't down for a team who acts this way. Yes, I can get away with anything or that I'm treated like a king, but I want all my t'mates to be treated equally. The Sticx has just screwed themselves with their arrogance and I find it too funny. I just want some time off to heal my shoulder completely, and possibly helpin out a friend in The Fern L for a chance at a 'ship.

My Heart

No comments: