Thursday, May 18, 2006


Aladdin's Castle, although the stores were not too impressive.

Bellagio's Garden, I just wanted to play with the water that keeps shootin in the background.

Look at that booty right next to my hotel.

Barn Burner - The good news today was that I subbed for Gym class, so I got to wear my normal gear. I had a couple of 3rd grade classes to teach. The school was only a mile away from my house. I got to go home for lunch and play PS2.

The bad news, I was stuck with 2 1st grade and 2 Kindergarten classes in the afternoon.

Oh boy, the Pistons are now at the same point as the Spurs. On the plus side, I'm really enjoyin this year's playoffs from a b-ball fan perspective. Speakin of which I just spent about $160 on trainin equipment for b-ball last night. Gotta get ready for CCUC and that Asian Tournament and it comes in this Tuesday.

I felt so productive today too, let's see my schedule for today:
8:30 - 3:30 p.m. teach Gym
4:30 - 5:30 p.m. workout
7:00 - 11:00 p.m. Dumar's V-ball

Oooh yeah, Inside the NBA just did their Home Turf for Billups. They showed The Original Jet and Mr. Big Shot rollin up in Downtown Rochester.

Octagon

No comments: