Tuesday, May 16, 2006


Maximus, Maximus!

Spainard!

Can you find the live tiger?

I wish I could check out their show.

A shot like this is what I like about Vegas.

Lombard - Yesterday I got the CCUC invitation for this year's tournament. I've been watchin some of my old videos and lookin through my pics. I'm kind of sad to see the numbers from CBC has decreased over the years. It was only 4 years ago, that we had like 7 total teams with fans lined up on the sidelines cheerin everyone on. Now it's like we're lucky enough to get 4 teams in the tournament. So my plan is to try to recruit more homegrown talent this year to come out and play or cheer.

What stinks also is possibly the lack of help I may be getting. Actually, I don't mind tryin to head this up but it's gonna be hard doin this, with VBS, Jr. Church, and Retreat. Lotz of prayers needed on this one.

After watchin Fung's commercial, I'm just so motivated to play this year. Although, I wanna play in a new division because I wanna try to put together my boyz for another go around. It sucked last year, gettin 3rd place period. The hard part for me was my knee injury which stripped me away of 2 1/2 months of training/practice. I've already started part of my training, some new stuff that I read from Rip's personal life. I'm bout to drop some money on some training aids to because I just wanna push myself.

Lastly, wow has this year's NBA playoffs been exciting! Despite the 2-2 tie in Detroit, it's still exciting and well for us it could be worst, we could be the Spurs right now gone fishin already.

Gavin

No comments: