Monday, May 22, 2006


Walk like an Egyptian....

Man that would hurt if you fell on top of the Luxor Tower.

Excalibur, it's good to be the King. Trust me, he was hittin it up with the ladies.

You got a lil booty on the left and Hooters on the right.

POHI - Wow, this year's Pistons bandwagon continues to grow. Next thing ya know most of these peeps will start buyin gear of course and try to follow all the media so they know what the hell is goin on. I might as well drop a lil bit of knowledge to some of those bandwagon fans so they can try to impress peeps that they know something. Ben and I were talkin bout DeSagana Diop, it's ok for y'all wanna be's if you don't know who he is because he is not a Piston. Anyways he could of been because we almost drafted this dude. Instead, we drafted any guess from anyone? Rodney White, plus the Cavs took Diop ahead of us too. There's your nugget of knowledge to the posers, oh yay Detroit Basketball to everyone, yippy skippy.

Well I tried rotating sub today since Carl said it's easier than regular subbin. Never again for me, of course my AM class I was sent to 1st Grade, munchkin land. Then my PM class was HI which was new to me but it was fun yet a struggle because of their impairment. The cool part was although, the teacher I subbed for really liked my observation skillz of assessin a certain trouble maker so she made sure I was a #1 on her list next time. Plus she used to teach at Raider land so we had a connection because I was a student when she was there as a teach.

My rep continues to grow as well because I'm goin back to the same school by request. Again I really like this school although it's bout 8 miles from my house. This is where I used to play ball at everyday in high school.

Come on Clippers Nation!

Foul

No comments: