Friday, May 19, 2006


Yup, I'm stayin here in July.

This place looks cooler at night, kinda makes me wanna get a Harley.

M.I. - I went The Brown for the first time to sub for 4th grade, my dream grade. I was on a mission from the get go today.That mission is to surpass the excellence in teachin because in order to be a teacher you must be a motivator. I had a class of 32 today, and I read the rep report for some of the kids. I was blessed because throughout the school day, everything ran to perfection or close to it. Those who are the supposed "bad kids" I couldn't even tell because they were so busy helpin me with things. Every kid in my class were awesome, and finally got some Asians in the house. I had a lil Chinese boy, Ed and a Korean girl, Belle. Belle was always willin to help me, I had Kendall who is such a sweetheart, Crazy Courtney, Taco Hater Fran, Cute Carly, RIP Pietro, Oh Suzette, Jake and Jake Part 2, Leon, etc..... I could name every kid in this class because I built a 'ship with each one in a day.

I really love this class and I learned some things of my own. The worst part was the drive, 7 miles well I guess I've been spoiled lately with how much I've been driving. I'm really gettin into a groove now with subbin because of that mission. All I can do is continue to have faith in Him, try to rise above the rest.

On a sidenote, durin lunch the staff were talkin bout how kids were usin new slang these days. I was the only one who knew what some of them meant and all I could do was smile. What can I say, I use some of it to my kids ;)

Clappers

No comments: