Friday, May 05, 2006


My sis chillin on the Nevada side, and I'm on the Arizona side.

The center piece of the Hoover Dam.

The otherside of the Dam.

One thing I learned was that Arizona does not use the Day Light Savings Time.

Can you believe they are constructin a road across the canyon?

Dissension - I made another return to the Mustangs this morning when I subbed for Kim's class. However, this was the first time I ever subbed for Special Ed. I tried to keep a low pro again, but word got out as usual. Gabby came into my class to give me a huge hug before all my 6th graders left for a field trip. It was nice as usual to see the staff, and I made a new friend among the staff who has been an aide at the school for a while. We had a lot of good convo's bout teachin philosophies and pet peeves.

Tonight I did something that I haven't done in like at least a year. We played Magic at JW's place and it was cool, ya know after a day of work, watch the games, build decks, and battle each other. I was happy to be one of the few to beat the Master of Magic, The Franchise. If only they played Pokemon then I'd be all set. Oh well, gotta start preparin for the battlez this Sunday.

Sub Theme

No comments: