Sunday, May 21, 2006


Probably the only bar I'd go to ;)

Hmm how come our's don't look like there's?

The good part bout stayin at New York New York.

Natural Disasters - So I've been really gettin into this miniseries on NBC called 10.5. Dude, this movie is my basis of why I wouldn't wanna go to the West Coast. Let's see form what I remember what I saw the past 2 nites:

1) Earthquake in LA
2) Earthquake in Northern Cali
3) 10.5 in San Fran with a cool scene of the Golden Gate Bridge gettin wiped out.
4) Tidal waves destroyin Hawaii
5) Mt. St. Helen's goin off
6) Idaho volcanoes goin crazy
7) Hoover Dam gettin wiped out
8) Las Vegas comin down from an earthquake

Man I can't wait for Tuesday nite's finale I think it is at least. In the mean time, please look after Mommy Moy's Daddy and the family.

Atlas

No comments: