Thursday, May 04, 2006


I would put more pics, but this sign should signify my day. Damn, Team A and their Super Sub Hoe, pissed me off because they hurt other peep's feelings. That I cannot stand for, and I only pray that I get a chance to avenge some friends.

Water Bottle - What started off as a great evening sucked in the end. I just got done teachin the 2nd gal's v-ball clinics for the year. I really hope I get to see some of my girls because some of them got some potential. If only my night ended there, but nope I had a tummy ache. I had to go home for a few minutes to take care of my tummy. When I come back to Joe D's, all hell breaks out and it was frustratin to me that it put a friend in a sticky situation.

Team A decides to bring a sub for their team, and I recognized her. She signed the clipboard in my face to check in but something didn't feel right. After a game, I realized that Team A cheated their roster and their sub signed in as her sister. My friend, B also recognized it so she brought it to the league manager's of Joe D's. They start bickerin about it, Team A chews out my friend B, and it puts Team B in an ackward situation. The sub is tryin to play it off that she is actually the person that she signed in as.

I was upset at myself because B left the place pissed. She didn't deserved to get chewed out by Team A. She shared with me earlier in the day how she felt some of her t'mates stabbed her in the back by not askin her to play next season. Dude she's the captain and one of the best female players that I've played with. I have a lot of respect for her as a player, and coach.

I hate cheaters, and liars. Now that the league will be more flexible, it's time to make a return. Certain members of Team A and their super sub hoe, better get ready because I'm bout to tattoo someone, and brush the dirt off my shoulders. I hope B's team gets the same chance too! I may be cocky, but peeps respect me out there. If ya need to cheat, lie, and deny then ya do what ya gotta do, but I ain't gonna be measured by that.

St. Lawrence

No comments: