Friday, May 12, 2006


I really want to test drive one of these bad boyz out next time.

This was a shot at the Lake Mead Welcome Center.

Inside the Lake Mead Welcome Center was this model of the area of Utah, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado. It shows how the Hoover Damn plays an important part to the area and a lot of history. I really learned a lot from playin with this model.

The farthest I got when I drove to Arizona.

This is what I see every night from my room at Stardust.

Fuel - Hmm, I noticed I have been gettin quite picky about where I sub lately. Like I automatically reject any K-1st grade, and Art. Although compared to yesterday, I was quite productive. I finally finished my resume, although it doesn't look great I am hopin Ona can help me trick it out a lil. I also cleaned more of my house, but still lots more to do.

Gosh, I can't believe things are speedin up sort of. My 'rents continue to talk bout movin out to Vegas. Apparently my sis has also agreed to invest some cash out there too. With everyone leavin around here, I was shocked to learn some others were thinkin bout leavin too. The only way I see myself leavin is if my fam leaves. I just don't see myself goin out to Vegas and settling there. The city is quite beautiful but what's on the outside ain't on the inside. Too much sin and corruption for me to handle, and I don't think I could withstand all that. So if it is the case they move out to Vegas, other areas near by I have already crossed out. LA, nah natural disasters and fake peeps out there. Phoenix, I'll pass because of certain peeps who live out there. Salt Lake, nope Mormon country ain't for me.

In the end, a friend from The Gate told me last night how much the kids at CBC look up to me. Another friend told me though it is good to spread seeds where ever I can. However, I see it as I want to see the seeds bloom to something special. I have faith and I don't see myself leavin any time soon.

Scarecrow

No comments: