Tuesday, May 16, 2006


What happened to the head?

This thing was funny because his chicken was showin :p yes I am immature like that.

Man I wouldn't mind havin this thing in front of my house.

Looney Tunes - I subbed for 3rd Grade at what I like to call Coyote Ugly. My main reason for takin this was that I knew Chris was there. I've been blessed with this friendship since my student teachin at Mustang land. We talked for over an hour after school to get caught up on how my subbing has been lately. It was cool this morning too because she came in to do a lesson on Strangers. She was surprised to see me subbin there and then she kept tellin the class how they are lucky to get the best sub in the district right now.

She made me reflect on how far I have gotten in this field. On my short drive home from Coyote Ugly, 4 miles to be exact I had some quiet time. I must continue to place my faith in Him to lead me because obviously man falls short. It's like when I seek others to help, big fact rejection follows, kinda funny how things work out. Oh well, I realize I can't depend on those who I had hoped for help. It's all good, it only pushes me harder to surpass them and live it to the billin as The People's Champ.

I had a phone interview on Friday with a summer school when I did not even apply for it. My name got out because of my reputation with kids. They gave me first priority on a grade because they value my heart for God. They even said they would pay me more than ACA and that I should pray about it. I told The Boss bout this offer and she reminded me that the ACA kids sign up to see me. So if ya know me, then ya know I never do it for the money and ya know where my heart is. To the haterz, you can't see me!

Garage Band

No comments: