Wednesday, May 10, 2006


The Stairs that sent a lot of peeps includin my mommy huffin and puffin.

I tried to jump and hang on the rope, but it looked like I was grabbin his booty.

This was a cool memorial before ya actually get to the Hoover Damn.

My A Walk To Remember moment, I am now standing on the Nevada and Arizona state line. I am in 2 places at once :)

Gilbert - Well back from NYC, so I feel like I got some stuff to add into my entry. First off, praise God for helpin me take care of the Game 1 & Game 2 Pistons tix. It didn't go out according to what I had planned but as usual His plan was better. I couldn't of asked for a better fan to go with to the game, thanks Fung. God knows I didn't want to go with some band wagon fan and as usual they are all boarding up the train now.

So bout my trip to NYC, well now that I am fresh from both LA and NYC. I can now say, LA driving/traffic is a joke to NYC. Traffic is one thing, but the way those Yorkers drive is another thing. LA has a lot of lanes, and they are wide, and if there is a jam big whoop ya sit and wait. NYC, now the lanes are narrow, and there ain't that many lanes. Ya gotta be aggressive in NYC, which I got that down. The thing is this too, it ain't just the freeways I mean I wished I could of saw the faces of those I kept cuttin off. Anyways, for those who think LA driving is tough then they don't have the skillz to keep up in NYC nor a lot of other places.

Lastly, the best part had to be the race with this Pilot I had through The Penn. Man I really got out of The Penn quickly. Too bad my daddy's Yukon can't go past 100 mph, but it was fun blockin that Pilot against the semi's so he couldn't move. My mommy had a heart attack, as I went through the mountains, and my daddy didn't appreciate the tauntin I did. However, I just wanna show that Pilot Man isn't the King of I-80 especially comin from the Illini.

Prozac

No comments: