Tuesday, May 02, 2006


From the top lookin down at the Hoover Damn. Dang, don't that look scary droppin down.

Peeps goin back and forth from Nevada to Arizona. Can you see my fam?

"Yeah, where's the damn bait?" Randy Quaid from National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation

Pac 10 - A supposed bomb threat at the Fern has cancelled our v-ball game tonight which sucked. Hmm tough decision to get my rhythem back and at the same time rest my shoulder. Anyways, it's official now, looks like I'll be going back to Vegas in July. Eh, mixed feelings because I don't really wanna go back but at the same time I know I am goin back stronger. I won't be tempted as easily to think or do things that displease Him. This time, I am determined to go to the Grand Canyon! What else will be fun is gettin a new rental car to race around with too :) I only miss 1 day of work, and I fly right in time to go straight to work the next day.

I was touched by what The Boss said to me today. She had told me that some parents had asked her which Camp I will be at this year between Camp D, Mad-Heights, or Canton. Those parents wanted to make sure that their kids were gonna be where ever I was gonna be at. I'm glad that I can make such an impact on this decision for them and that I always try to give it my all to all the kids. To the snitches out there, don't worry my goal is still to hunt you down this summer. For now, y'all can take your dress code thingy and suck it. If my cut-offs, jerseys, hats, bandanas, etc. were such a bad rep on Camp then why is it that my name is brought up from the parents? They don't call me The Great One for nothing and when will peeps recognize it's on the inside is where we are measured.

Lastly, it was the verbal challenges, then it moved up to IM messages, and now emails regardin this Sunday's Pokemon battle. It was excitin also to see some of my young apprentices Silly Lily, and Kenneth practicing against each other at home since Camp D has been over. Hmm shall I build a team from CBC too because some challengers have been down right annoying. It's those peeps I really don't want to battle and I'd rather send out an apprentice.

Staples

No comments: