Sunday, May 14, 2006


Treasure Island - Man this ship was rockin with the girlz later at night.

Warriors - I had some other thoughts I wanted to put down but I will dedicate this entry to Pastor Tsang. I'm thankful that he's been leadin CBC for the past 8 years and I'm glad I got to know him over the last 5-6 years. It was hard for me to hear the news this morning, which is why I'm glad that I heard it the first time. I think if I heard it today I would be more emotionally caught up with it. What pissed me off was the talkin during this announcement was made. I mean people don't know how God has used him to shepherd CBC.

The things that stuck out to me about Pastor Tsang, is his hospitality. No doubt, I mean everytime I was over his place, he always made me feel welcomed. He's also a very caring guy, and a lot of peeps don't see the behind the scene stuff that he does. I mean even last week at church clean up, Pastor Tsang rolled up his sleeves and was ready to get down and dirty. Where the G were the rest of the bloodsuckers that call CBC their home? He even had the time to ask me about my trip to LA, and it's cool to me because I'd figure he forgot, but he cares. He is also one of the guys who is supportive and encouraging to me in some of my toughest times at CBC. He sees the areas that I serve in and encourages me despite some of the haterz out there. Lastly, I'll never forget the words he used to describe me to the Chinese congregation. I think it is because of how He uses me, that allowed His words to flow out of Pastor Tsang's mouth to the congregation that I earned a lot of trust.

Like I said before this is a guy whom I'd love to go to a ball game with. I learned about the details of his resignation and I totally respect it. If anything, I wish I could commit a lot more time or importance to the ministry that he has a heart for. This is God's Will for the family and ain't nothin anyone can do about it. Just prayer and praise for everything, it just irritates me how some peeps are tryin to stir some trouble in this manner. If there's a petition goin on, then I want to find the leader in all that. Let the man leave in peace, and God be with him where ever he goes. In the end, I pray that peeps can come to rest with this in their heart. It stinks knowin that he won't be at this Retreat so last year's was the last one I had an honor to serve with him. This is a new chapter in the CBC era bout to be written, and it's excitin to see what happens. I just need my peeps, and my troops to continue to make CBC the place to be.

Sidenote, much props to the girl in LA-LA land for keepin it a secret for this long ;)

Break It Down

No comments: