Tuesday, June 13, 2006


Boom, direct hit!

Pirates of Victoria's Secret

It's to be a prisoner on that ship

I don't think he wants to be saved

Every guy's fantasy

Silas - So I'm really tryin to adjust my schedule back because everything has been thrown off to a loop the last 5 days. Kinda amazing how things have changed and I'm thankful for the support from my other fam. I just saw Da Vinci Code, finally! Yup, the movie didn't do the book justice because they left so many puzzles out from the book! At least now I can say that I've read and seen the books/movies to these titles, Jurassic Park, Hackers, and Da Vinci Code. Yes, I don't like to read books that much.

So I met the new Camp Mad-Heights counselors yesterday. T-onda and I are in charge and it's sweet because my girl Crystal is back and I got Niu2 to boss around. Plus some of the counselors can speak Canto so finally I don't have to revert to broken bad Mandarin. What I don't like is our Tracy replacement, the "Camp Coordinator" that The Boss has hired. This lady kills me, first when we through introductions, I said that I am a teacher. She gave me a wierd look and a "really?" and I was rude to her by tellin her "Ya imagine that." Then she asked "if I went to school?" I told her, "well I can't teach if I didn't go to school ya know." Plus this lady has this high pitch voice and she is so dang bossy. She comes to the meetin in high heels so I came up with a new nickname for her, Diva. I told The Boss, if she don't bother me then I won't bother her. Should be an interesting summer of Mad-Heights.

P.S.

No comments: